We are using cookies
Accept and close
General product conditions – AnyWay Travel PassFrankfurt, April 2018
Article 1 – Product description
- 1.1 The AnyWay Travel Pass is an offer of the Lufthansa Group Airlines Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and SWISS that is limited in both duration and quantity. It is intended for personal, noncommercial use and targeted at customers who are flexible regarding the exact duration of travel as well as the routing in reaching their destination of travel.
- 1.2 Austrian Airlines AG is the contractual partner for the procurement of the AnyWay Travel Pass. You will receive all documents pertaining to your purchase, including your itinerary, exclusively from Austrian Airlines. After ticket issuance you will hold a contract of carriage with the operating carrier named in your ticket (Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, SWISS).
- 1.3 The AnyWay Travel Pass website is owned and operated by Austrian Airlines.
- 1.4 An AnyWay Travel Pass is valid for a flight in economy class operated by either Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines und SWISS on certain destinations specified in these regulations. Airline tickets available through this Site are subject to the published conditions of carriage and rules of the operating carrier (accessible at https://www.lufthansa.com/cmn/en/General-conditions-of-carriage). The passenger may not choose the operating carrier. The contract of carriage is concluded with the airline specified in the ticket and the name of operating carrier will be identified at least two days before departure.
- 1.5. AnyWay Travel Pass are not transferable.
Article 2 – Duration of offer and booking options
- 2.1 AnyWay Travel Pass can be purchased between April, 23, 2018 and May, 13, 2018 for the travel period between May, 20, 2018 and October, 27, 2018.
- Bookings are made based on the selection of possible origins, destinations and dates as described in these regulations. Bookings are subject to AnyWay Travel Pass availability on the selected day of travel.
Article 3 – Departure time specification of performance by one party
- The exact itinerary with regards to departure times on the booked day of travel is in the sole purview of the Lufthansa Group Airlines. Departure may be scheduled at any time between the hours of 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. Insofar, the Airlines are entitled to a specification of performance by one party. The passenger will be informed of the exact itinerary including departure times by email at least two days before the selected departure date. The passenger will receive all information regarding the itinerary, including booking reference and ticket number. Transportation on the selected routing is guaranteed with maximum one connection through one of our hubs at Frankfurt on the Main, Munich, Vienna or Zurich. The Lufthansa Group Airlines retain the right to adjust flight times and schedules at any time. The Lufthansa Group Airlines may also in their sole discretion change or cancel flights or itineraries.
Article 4 – Departure airports and destinations
An AnyWay Travel Pass can only be booked for travel commencing in Hong Kong and with the destination of one of the following cities.
Destinations offered include Vienna, Barcelona, London, Geneva, Amsterdam, Milan, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Rome, Venice, Budapest, Stockholm, Oslo. Direct flights between departure and destination airports cannot be guaranteed. Flights with a maximum of one connection at one of our hubs at Frankfurt on the Main, Munich, Vienna or Zurich are possible. A stopover (e.g. a day trip) is not permitted at these transfer cities.
- An AnyWay Travel Pass can only be booked for travel commencing in Hong Kong and with the destination of one of the following cities.
Article 5 – Prices / outbound flights / accompanying travelers
5.1 The price of an AnyWay Travel Pass is determined solely by destination and does not vary depending on date, airline or exact routing. Price per AnyWay Travel Pass is HKD 2,488 per route (one way) for every destination.
Government imposed taxes and fees and any applicable airline imposed fees are not included in your fare.
If you are traveling internationally, some countries or airports charge fees upon entering and/or exiting the country. These fees are not included in the ticket price, or the taxes and fees we display prior to purchase.
5.2 AnyWay Travel Pass also apply to a route and represent a travel document. One-way flights are only possible departing from Hong Kong. One-way flights commencing in other countries are not possible.
It is possible to book an AnyWay Travel Pass for a return flight.
5.3 Purchase of an AnyWay Travel Pass for accompanying travelers is possible by the booking party. The corresponding number of Travel Passes as well as the information of all travelers must be specified in the order process.
Children and infants also require an AnyWay Travel Pass at the prices listed in article 5.1
- 5.4 Identical flight offers, particularly routings, cannot be guaranteed for more than one passenger. The Lufthansa Group Airlines may create individual bookings with varying times of departure and arrival depending on flight loads on the selected day of travel. Families traveling with children under the age of 18 are exempt from this regulation. In this regard a common routing is guaranteed.
- 5.1 The price of an AnyWay Travel Pass is determined solely by destination and does not vary depending on date, airline or exact routing. Price per AnyWay Travel Pass is HKD 2,488 per route (one way) for every destination.
Article 6 – Prerequisites for travel / documents / luggage
6.1 It is the passengers‘ responsibility to ensure they are in possession of all necessary documents required for travel. Otherwise, transportation may be denied. We explicitly reference the conditions of carriage that are accessible by link under article 1.4. in this regard. We strongly recommend that passengers inform themselves of the entry requirements of the destination of travel before booking.
Passengers must ensure they are in possession of all necessary documents to connect via any of our hubs at Frankfurt on the Main, Munich, Vienna or Zurich.
6.2 One piece of hand luggage weighing up to 8 kg as well as one bag weighing up to 23 kg are permitted. Furthermore, we explicitly reference the conditions of carriage of the operating carrier that are accessible by link under article 1.4.
HON Circle Members, Senators, Frequent Flyers and Star Alliance Gold Members are also not entitled to an additional free baggage allowance or golf bags.
- 6.1 It is the passengers‘ responsibility to ensure they are in possession of all necessary documents required for travel. Otherwise, transportation may be denied. We explicitly reference the conditions of carriage that are accessible by link under article 1.4. in this regard. We strongly recommend that passengers inform themselves of the entry requirements of the destination of travel before booking.
Article 7 – Refunds
- AnyWay Travel Pass is not changeable, not transferable, and not refundable. Once you make a booking, your method of payment will be charged for the amount shown - regardless of whether or not the reservation is used. Credit will not be given for any unused reservations and cannot be used toward any future purchases. Unused taxes and surcharges are refundable. The international/national surcharge will not be refunded.
Article 9 – Contact
- The AnyWay Travel Pass Service Desk is available Monday through Sunday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 00852 2846 6433
Artcile 10 – Data protection
Article 11 – Final provisions
- In case any by-law contained in or referenced by these general product conditions conflicts with our fares or laws, fares and laws take precedence. Should individual by-laws be void according to applicable law, all remaining by-laws continue to apply.